Haven't been doing much cooking lately (although I did make a nice yogurt sauce last night with minced garlic, salt, and pepper and optional lemon juice--would be good with salmon), but I have been doing some fun stuff. It's not a new year's resolution exactly, because I don't really like those, but I've been trying to do more things just for me.
For example, yesterday I finally motivated myself to go to the power yoga class at the gym (kicked my butt). Last week I bought a book that I wanted for no good practical reason, just because I wanted to keep it rather than have to return it to the library (I was already about a third of the way through the library book). Tomorrow I'm taking my first ever chocolate truffle class (this one, admittedly, will also benefit Chris). I also bought a voucher for a SCUBA diving class in the Cities, which has long been on my list of things to do. This could get addicting.
2 comments:
Good for you, beginning the year with enthusiasm, fun, and the courage to try new things!
Let me know when you want to go diving!
Post a Comment