Turmeric: There was an incident involving me and the wrong end of a practical joke. I'd rather not go into it at the moment, but let's just say a perfectly good white shirt was no longer white. [Chris wanted me to say that he had nothing to do with this particular incident.]
Scallops: It could be that I just thought I liked scallops because the chefs on Top Chef are always cooking with them, but I've decided that they just don't have any flavor and the texture isn't great. Meh. No wonder the chefs who cook with scallops tend to get sent home that episode.
Ground Beef: I think this is a case of me just cooking dishes with ground beef wrongly over and over that now I don't like it, at least when I make it. I like it when other people make it, say in chili, hamburgers, or sauce, but not when I make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment