- I just renewed my license in June in Indiana because it was going to expire, and I really didn't think it would be a good idea to drive across three states with a loaded car and an expired license when me moved here at the end of July.
- I'm hoping to buy a new car soon, and I would have ideally put off getting the license except the registration on my old car is expired, and to renew the registration I had to get a WI license.
- I thought I hadn't had a WI license from when we lived here before, and in order to get a WI license for the first time, you either need your birth certificate or a valid passport.
- My birth certificate was in MD (I got it Mom, thanks!)
- My passport expired in May.
- My mom had to accost her mail carrier into taking the birth certificate after he declined to take it from her mail slot the first time and just shoved it back in. The next day Mom kept an eye out for him and made him take it.
- It turns out that, even though I did not drive a single time in the two years that we lived in Madison, I had in fact had a Wisconsin driver's license, so I didn't need the birth certificate anyway.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I went to the DMV today to get a Wisco driver's license and register my car in WI. This has all been a little frustrating because:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment