I found this neat website called wordle.net. You enter in a block of text and it arranges it so the most commonly used words are bigger than less commonly used words, and then you can mess around with the font, etc. I don't know, it's indoor fun for a super hot day. Here's one I made from an article about Phoenix finding water on Mars. (I'm kind of geeking out about that, I think it's so cool!) If you click on it, it'll take you to the site and you can see a bigger image.
1 comment:
Katie,
This is so neat! I LOVE this site. Could be a great scrapbooking tool. Expect to see something from this in your album, assuming I can be creative enough. Thanks so much for sharing!
Love, J
PS: see my comment in Betsy's blog in response to your question about my vote in her poll. ...just found my way to her blog tonight.
Post a Comment