Thursday, March 13, 2008

Basil sprouts



Here are some basil sprout pictures:

What I thought I'd do was put them in the bottom trays of the pots because the books recommended sowing them in trays. I didn't count on so many sprouts coming up, so this might be a little hard to keep just the few best sprouts. I might just let them duke it out for a bit. I won't transplant until they get their first set of true leaves, looks like it could be a couple weeks still. I'll keep you posted! By the way, the macro setting on the camera works much better when the zoom isn't on, as I just found out. I tried taking all these pictures of flowers before, and it didn't work because I thought you had to have macro on AND zoom. Silly me.

Chris and I went out for dinner tonight. I had a Stromboli with tomatoes, cheese, garlic and CRAB. It was good. I'm going to smell like garlic for a while, though. :)

No comments: