Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here's a picture from last fall. Chris bought Harper a Redskins jersey. She's none too happy about this and is giving us the ol' stink eye because, you see, she's a Cleveland Browns fan. It's really the only thing that Chris and Harper don't see eye to eye on. We're a family divided by loyalties, like the War of the Roses. This fall's going to be rough, what with the AFC North playing the NFC East. Chris and Harper are going to be sad puppies when the 'Skins sweep them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I had the worst day yesterday, and to take a break, I read some of your blog--when I got to this one, I nearly blew a gasket from laughing so hard! Thanks for the break!

KV said...

Well Beth, I'm not sure if Harper appreciates you laughing at her, she really can't help it that she likes the Browns. It's in her blood, what with their fan section called the Dog Pound. You might think it's funny, and I might think it's funny, but I'm sure Harper takes her fanhood very seriously.

She said for me to tell you that she's glad she made your day better, though.